Since arriving in Sydney about a week and a half ago, I've been intending to set up a blog to kind of keep track of my time here. However, between jetlag, ten hour days at work, looking for a place to live, and just generally trying to get to know the city I haven't been able to find the time...
But now, thanks to a laundry crisis, which has forced me to stay in and stay awake to make sure my clothes don't get nicked out of the machine, I have some time to kill and have finally made a start.
I intend to update the blog at least once a week, and as soon as I get paid I'll be investing in a digital camera so you can expect some pictures and maybe even some drawings popping up around here too.
In the meantime, a quick word to explain the title: the show I'm working on while I'm here, is about owls. Simples.
But now, thanks to a laundry crisis, which has forced me to stay in and stay awake to make sure my clothes don't get nicked out of the machine, I have some time to kill and have finally made a start.
I intend to update the blog at least once a week, and as soon as I get paid I'll be investing in a digital camera so you can expect some pictures and maybe even some drawings popping up around here too.
In the meantime, a quick word to explain the title: the show I'm working on while I'm here, is about owls. Simples.
No comments:
Post a Comment